Classic Ampeg Bass Tone in a Handy DI
Bass players have sought the legendary Ampeg tone for decades, and now you can tap into it in a convenient preamp pedal with the Ampeg SCR-DI. Plug in your electric bass guitar, use the Ampeg EQ, tone controls, and Scrambler Overdrive to conjure your ideal bass sound, then send it direct to the PA system with the balanced XLR output – a dead simple way to achieve monumental bass. You can also send a split of the signal, affected or unaffected, to your bass amp too if you choose. Considering it’s a great way to get outstanding tone in the studio too.
Features at a Glance:
- Bass preamp pedal with EQ, tone controls, and Bass Scrambler Overdrive
- Send your tone direct to a PA or recording system with the balanced XLR output
- Send a split of your signal to monitors or your amp with the 1/4″ outputs
- Creates a wide range of iconic Ampeg bass tones
- Perfect for practice, with 1/8″ aux input to jam along with your music player