EJ12 is a medium gauge 80/20 Bronze set that offers heavier gauges for increased volume and projection. 80/20 Bronze, the original acoustic alloy introduced to by John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s is a popular alloy for recording due to their crisp, deep and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance.
Features at a Glance:
- D'Addario's heaviest 80/20 bronze set, ideal for heavy strumming and flat-picking
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Bronze Wound .026, .035, .045, .056