EJ21 features a wound 3rd string and is optimal for "jazz" style playing and some drop tunings. XL Nickel Wound electric guitar strings, long recognized as the industry standard, are ideal for a wide range of musical styles.
Features at a Glance:
- Features a wound 3rd/G string, optimal for "jazz" style playing and some drop tunings
- Round wound with nickel plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Nickel Wound .024, .032, .042, .052