EJ33 Folk Nylon strings feature 80/20 bronze basses, clear nylon trebles, and D'Addario ball ends to accommodate a variety of guitars and string changing options. D'Addario Folk Nylon strings are constructed with high quality nylon and a ball end on each string to facilitate easy installation on classical or steel string acoustic guitars, if desired.
Features at a Glance:
- Ball ends on each string to accommodate a variety of guitars, easy string changing
- 80/20 Bronze Wound basses
- Custom Extruded Clear Nylon Trebles
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA