The new DEEP2 amp series features four class-H power amplifiers with toroidal core offering amplifying levels from 2 x 400 W till 2 x 810 W at 4 Ohm. During the development of this series we attached a great importance to the reliability and the durability of the amps in continuous operation, this is why we used exclusively high end and selected components for the construction of these products.
The DEEP2 series features a Clip Limiter as well as every common protection circuits. These amps are 2 Ohm and 4 Ohm (bridge) stable in continuous operation. On the rear panel you will find all the common In- and Outputs.
The DEEP2 series will convince every user thanks to a dynamic and very clear sound which is perfectly adapted for Subbass applications as well as for multifunctional speakers. All models are lightweight and feature a robust steel plate housing and a very user friendly and compact design.
The DEEP2 series will prove to be a profitable and reliable choice for bands, renting companies and professional users thanks to its excellent price/performance ratio.
Features at a Glance:
- Product type - Power Amplifiers
- Type - PA Power Amplifiers
- Rated ouput power (1kHz @ 2 Ohms) - 2 x 300 W
- Rated ouput power (1kHz @ 4 Ohms) - 2 x 400 W
- Rated ouput power (1kHz @ 8 Ohms) - 2 x 300 W
- Rated ouput power (1 kHz @ 4 Ohms, bridged) - 600 W
- Rated ouput power (1kHz @ 8 Ohms, bridged) - 800 W
- Output circuitry - Class H
- Frequency response - 20 - 20000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) - < 0.1 %
- Signal-to-noise ratio - 105 dB
- Damping factor (20Hz-500Hz @8ohm) - > 400
- Crosstalk - >80 dB
- Gain - 35 dB
- Input sensitivity - 0.75 V
- Protection circuits - clip limiter, DC protection, short circuit, thermal overload
- Controls - 2 x volume, bridge/stereo mode selector, ground lift, mains switch (on/off)
- Indicators - level, Limit, Power, Protect (protection circuit engaged), Signal
- Loudspeaker outputs - 2
- Speaker output connections - Speakon compatible, Terminal posts
- Cooling - highly efficient, automatic
- Operating voltage - transformer
- Operating voltage - 230 V AC / 50-60 Hz
- Weight - 12,8 kg
- Features - Volex mains socket