The KH 120 is Neumann's trailblazer model and development yardstick for compact studio monitors. It has been a reference class for close-range monitoring since 2011. Enormous power reserves meet high-precision sound conduction. The result: Maximum signal fidelity and distinctly contoured transients across the entire, neutrally designed frequency response. This enables you to precisely control tonal depth, spatial image and even the smallest details in the mix.
- 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls
- Wide range input gain and output level controls
- XLR electronically balanced analogue input
- Production consistency due to individual hand alignment in final testing
- Separate fast-acting thermo limiters for woofer and tweeter to protect the voice coils and power amplifiers
- Powerful amplifiers with large headroom and overheat limiting