The compact KH 750 DSP is the ideal choice for smaller rooms and smaller studio monitors. It has a unique and flexible Bass Manager (2.0/0.1), analog and digital inputs, four routing modes and adaptable acoustical controls to be used in many different configurations.
In addition to its outstanding acoustic properties this DSP-based subwoofer offers functions for the Neumann monitors connected to its outputs regarding the interplay with the following tools:
- Automatic Monitor Alignment – Automatic room correction of stereo systems using the Neumann MA 1 measurement microphone (software for Mac/PC)
- Control – Free iPad®-App for setup, operation, and room correction of stereo systems via guided and/or manual alignment
This also applies to all non DSP-based Neumann monitors connected (analog) to the KH 750 DSP, which enables them to make use of the subwoofer’s DSP power.
- Increasing the bass extension of the monitoring system
- Increasing the maximum SPL of loudspeakers
- Decreasing harmonic and intermodulation distortion of loudspeakers
- Reproducing the LFE channel
- Reproducing the “Sub” signal of a bass managed multichannel source
- Working as an extension for KH line subwoofer systems