The TLM 107 is a reference class microphone for vocals and instruments with breath-taking realism. Five polar patterns plus variable pad and low-cut settings make the TLM 107 exceptionally flexible. And with a dynamic range of 131 dB the TLM 107 captures anything from a slight whisper to massive drums without unwanted noise or distortion.
The TLM 107 is primarily designed for small studios but due to its no-compromise sound quality can also be used for high-end professional applications including broadcast and classical recordings. Not only is the TLM 107 an extremely versatile workhorse microphone for a wide range of instruments, such as acoustic and electric guitar, piano, upright bass, drums and percussion; it is also an outstanding vocal microphone.
- State of the art, yet affordable large diaphragm microphone
- Versatile studio workhorse for vocals and instruments
- Extremely flexible: 5 polar patterns, multiple pads and low-cut options
- Transformerless circuitry for ultra-transparent sound
- Extremely low self-noise
- Distortion-free even at highest sound pressure levels