The ME 36 is a permanently polarized condenser microphone capsule for use with Sennheiser MZH goosenecks. This mini shotgun microphone features a hyper-cardioid / lobar directivity for outstanding background noise rejection. In combination with the 15 cm short gooseneck MZH 3015 it facilitates inconspicuous placement. The ME 36 is suitable for a very wide range of applications including: presentation, conference, public address, studio, broadcast, video and others.
- Highly directional mini shotgun for prominent voice reproduction
- Elegant, pure design for inconspicuous placement
- For use with Sennheiser MZH goosenecks
- Interference tube/capsule housing rotates for optimum alignment
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated contact points
- Smooth response across all frequencies